2019 Daniel J Breen
Memorial Golf Tournament
Open to all members, friends, family, colleagues and potential new friends/players.
Proceeds to benefit the Mass General Aspire Program for children, teens and adults with autism.
Saturday, July 20, 2018
8am shotgun scramble
Southers Marsh Golf Club
30 Southers Marsh Ln, Plymouth, MA 02360
$125 per person
Take a virtual tour of the course here.
Contact Jay Donovan to reserve a foursome (the earlier the better, as this event is likely to sell out).
- See payment and registration options below.
- Single players will be matched with other singles
- Each foursome must bring a QUALITY raffle prize. ($50 gift certificate to a restaurant is quality. A $10 bottle of wine isn’t.)
Includes cart and lunch. Single players will be matched in foursomes.
Includes cart and lunch. Foursomes are asked to contribute a raffle prize (value $40 or more)
The success of this event depends on the support of our sponsors. Their generosity makes the ultimate difference for the Aspire Program and the South Shore Anchors. Contributions can be made via PayPal through the links below, or by check to South Shore Anchors, c/o Dennis Kinneen, 92 Margret Drive, Braintree 02184.
Sponsors, please send the logo of your business or organization to Jim Kenneway by July 15 to allow time to produce event signage.
• One foursome with cart and lunch • Large banners inside the banquet room • Two hole signs and two cart signs • Option to speak at lunch on behalf of your company/organization • Logo on Anchors website and marketing materials
• One foursome with cart and lunch • One hole-sign and one cart sign • Logo on Anchors website and marketing materials
DRIVING RANGE / PUTTING GREEN
High visibility for your support