Our program for high school women offers a competitive and fun way to develop fundamental rugby skills and conditioning throughout the summer, with coaching by members of the 2019 Division 2 NERFU Champion Anchors. We focus on 7s style rugby, but continue to develop skills that will translate to 15s play as well. We also emphasize fitness, as we prepare to participate in many tournaments in our region. Young men of all abilities and skill levels are encouraged to play, as we welcome both new and experienced players.
2019 Practice Information
- When: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6:00pm–7:00pm, June 18 – August 22
- Where: Derby Academy, 56 Burditt Ave, Hingham, MA 02043
- Who: High School women, including graduating seniors, Age 16-19. No experience required.
- Cost: $142.00 Total
Participants 18 or older must sign a waiver, younger players require the signature of a guardian. Download the waiver here.
Financial assistance available. Please contact James Kenneway email@example.com or Chris McCarthy firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Competition Schedule
(Subject to change)
- Newport 7s Tournament
- Sunday, June 23
- Fort Adams State Park, 80 Fort Adams Drive, Newport, RI
- Boston 7s Tournament
- Saturday, June 29
- Union Point Sports Complex, 170 Memorial Grove Ave, Weymouth, MA 02190
- Acton 10s Tournament
- Sunday, July 13th
- Bean Pot Tournament
- Saturday, July 20
- Irish Cultural Centre, 200 New Boston Drive, Canton, MA
- Bay State Games
- Saturday, July 27